Elmich VersiWall GP Mounting Panel
The VersiWall GP is an easy-to-install and low maintenance modular vertical garden system with a choice of mounting, planting density and growth media options to suit different wall conditions. Trays can be individually removed for easy maintenance or design changes.
VersiWall GP trays allow plant spacings of 200mm and 250mm horizontally and 150mm and 225mm vertically. The use of mounting frames minimises wall penetrations and enables installation to be carried out easily and safely by just one person.
Dimensions of the mounting panel are 925mm high by 415mm wide. We reccomend between 8 to 12 trays per mounting panel.
- Planting Media suitable for most green wall plants using different planting media.
- Anti-lift arms prevent inadvertent dislodgment of trays
- Able to install on different mounting frames with 6-point anchoring system.
- Distributes irrigation across the Tray and prevents media spillage.
- Allows different vertical and horizontal spacing for varied planting options.
- Excess water flows into underlying trays or is discharged through drainage pipe..
- Interior walls
- Exterior walls
- Free standing walls
- Building facades
- Planting Media – Allows for a wide choice of planting media for green wall plants.
- Safety – Anti-lift arms prevent accidental dislodgement of trays.
- Drainage – Excess water flows into underlying trays or is discharged through drainage pipe.
- Baffle Plate – Distributes irrigation across the Tray and prevents media spillage.
- Planting Density – Allows for a range of vertical and horizontal spacing for varied planting options.
- Water Re-use – Capillary wick draws stored water and fertilizer from reservoir.
- Irrigation – Irrigation pipes are concealed neatly at the rear between Trays.
- Universal Mounting – Able to install on different mounting systems with up to 6 universal anchoring points.
- Mounting Panel – Simplifies installation with minimal wall penetrations and less bolts are needed.