Toro 13mm Pressure Compensating Drip Eze
Drip Eze® extruded in-line drip tube are precise, low flow irrigation products suited for a wide range of landscape applications, such as high density planting areas and intricately shaped beds. Drip Eze apply water to the plants at a slow consistent rate, reducing the risk of run-off and water wastage. Particularly suited to areas like median strip garden beds where overspray cannot be tolerated.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from low density polyethylene
- Pressure compensating emitter
- Discreet brown tubing blends into the landscape
- Easy to install, fits difficult corners, rockeries etc.
- Two directly opposed outlet holes, To prevent exit holes clogging.
- Uses Australian Standard poly fittings
- Tube inside diameter: 12.9 mm
- Tube outside diameter: 15.4 mm
- Emitter discharge: 1.6 and 2 Lph
- Emitter spacing (1.6 Lph): 40 cm
- Emitter spacing (2 Lph): 30, 40, 50, 60, 100 cm
- Recommended operating pressure: 100-300 kPa
- Tube pressure rating; 300 kPa
- Colour: Brown