Waterborne Dense Stone Sealer
STAIN-PROOF® Waterborne Dense Stone Sealer, formerly known as META CRÈME™, is the next generation of sealing technology, the ultimate breathable impregnating sealer for protecting natural stone, tiles, masonry, pavers, concrete and grout. It represents world best practice in sealing.
Waterborne Dense Stone Sealer is ideal for indoor/ outdoor use on kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, entertainment areas, pool surrounds, patios, countertops, floors, walls, building facades, and for public / commercial areas.
The total application rate is approximately 1 litre per three to 10 sqm depending on absorption. Refer to the minimum Sealer Application Rates table for more information.
- Oil and water repellency for superior stain protection on dense surfaces such as marble and granite. Do not use on resined quartzite.
- Super penetration creates water and oil-repellency, which provides protection against stains and many other serious problems caused by water.
- Retains the appearance and color of the surface. (Test before as cream can slightly darken some substrates)
- Easy, one coat application.
- Makes surfaces easier to clean, keeping them looking new for longer.
- Breathable - water vapor escapes freely.
- Non-drip, waterborne cream. Great for vertical and smooth dense surfaces and floors, indoors or outdoors.
- LEED EQ Credit Conformance
- LEED NC 2.2 EQ Credit 4.2: Low-Emitting Materials references South Coast Air
- Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1113, Architectural Coatings, rules in effect on January 1, 2004.
- Permanent bonding silanes with 50% active ingredient - no annual resealing required