Rain Bird Swing Joint PVC 25mm x 25mm x 300mm
- Superior ﬂow characteristics through an innovative swept elbow design* that reduces pressure loss by over 50% compared to other swing joints. With an available enlarging outlet or reducing outlet (no additional adapters required), you can save money using smaller diameter swing joints with many larger rotor heads.
- Excellent structural integrity from the swept elbow design reduces the costs associated with fatigue-related failures.
- Double O-ring protection provides a better seal ensuring joints are kept clean and can be repositioned more easily. When Rain Bird Swing Joints are assembled underwater, a unique pressure-relieving vent* bypasses trapped water from the joint threads, preventing O-ring damage or extrusion.
- Threaded inlets are oversized making hand tightening and blind installations (underwater) easier. This also reduces the risk of potential damage caused by over-tightening with a wrench.
- An available triple-top outlet conﬁguration allows for easier adjustments when turf height changes or rotors settle. It also provides greater ﬂexibility in setting the rotor to the grade.
- Pressure Rating: 315 psi (21,7 Bars) @ 73ºF (22,8ºC)