Rain Bird SQ Series Square Pattern Nozzles
Precise and efficient, low-volume spray nozzle for irrigation in small areas
The SQ Series is the most efficient, low-volume spray solution for precision irrigation of small areas. The SQ Series' square spray pattern and pressure compensation offers increased efficiency and control, reducing overspray, property damage and liability. Unique edge-to-edge capability reduces the number of nozzles needed, which decreases cost and dramatically reduces installation time.
Simplify design and installation with the flexibility of applications: one nozzle throws 2.5' or 4' (0.8m or 1.2 m) and can be used on a variety of spray heads and risers. It even meets micro irrigation system requirement for less than 26 gph flow rate at 30 psi. SQ Series nozzles provide up to 65% water savings, and are great for narrow planting beds, parking lot islands, walkways, parkways, street medians, and areas around trees and shrubs.
- SQ QTR: SQ Nozzle, quarter pattern
- SQ HLF: SQ Nozzle, half pattern
- SQ 3QTR: SQ Nozzle, 3 quarter pattern
- SQ FUL: SQ Nozzle, full pattern
- Pressure: 20 to 50 psi (1.4 to 3.5 bar)
- Flow rates: 22.7, 45.4, 68.1, and 90.8 l/hr)
- Required Filtration: 40 Mesh
- Precision and Efficiency
- Perfect for small areas - Use for difficult corners in narrow planting beds, parking lot islands, walkways, parkways, street medians, and around trees and shrubs.
- Pressure compensating and virtually mist-free – Ensure optimum coverage for non-turf applications from 20 to 50 psi, even at the maximum operating pressure.
- Water Saving - Meets micro irrigation system requirement with less than 26 gph flow rate at 30 psi.
- Versatile Installation
- Simplify designs and installations - Square patterns create flexibility for use in a variety of applications
- Use in a variety of applications - Different patterns provide solutions for different placement and flow
- Multiple ways to install a single product - Can be installed on a variety of spray heads and risers to address any of your irrigation projects.
- Optional throw - Patented design provides the designer and the installer with the option of 2.5’ or 4’ throws (0.8 m or 1.2 m)
- Savings on Material and Labor Costs
- Fewer Nozzles Needed - Unique square pattern with edge-to-edge capability reduces need for overlap decreasing cost and installation time.
- Reduced liability - Pressure compensation offers increased efficiency and control, reducing overspray, and property damage