RainBird Pressure Regulating RBY Filter
Unique, compact unit that works with all valves to create a simple, efficient control zone. Combines filtration and pressure regulation in one piece for protection of downstream components in a low-volume irrigation system
Reduces the number of components in a control zone, making it smaller and easier to install. More control zones can fit in one valve box
Combination unit comes with 200 mesh (75 micron) stainless steel reduces the number of connections, making installation easier and faster
Static RBY filter regulates pressure to a nominal 30 or 40 psi (2.0 or 2.8 bar) - PR RBY Filter Cap has sealing O-ring and unthreads to provide access to the filter element for easy cleaning
30 or 40 psi pressure regulator is integrated into the filter body
Robust body and cap are made of glass-filled polypropylene and provide 150 psi pressure rating
- ¾" units: 0.8 to 18.9 l/m
- 1" units: 11.4 to 56.8 l/m
- Inlet pressure: 20 to 150 psi
- Regulated pressure:
- 3⁄4" units: 30 psi
- 1" units: 40 psi
- Note: When installing with emission points more than 1.5m above the pressure regulating filter, a check valve should be installed after the regulator.
- Note: Filter must be installed downstream of a control valve and not under constant pressure.