Drip System Operational Indicator
Rain Bird Drip System Operation Indicator Kit provides a quick visual assurance that your drip irrigation system is running, which is especially valuable with a subsurface installation. When your drip system reaches 20 PSI (1,4 bar), the pop-up indicator rises 6” (15 cm) to provide a clear visual indication that the zone is on and water is flowing. When the system is off, the pop-up indicator retracts to become hidden by lowering safely and securely back into the operational indicator body.
- Indicates when the Drip Irrigation Zone is Running
- Stem indicator pops up as a visual notification that water in the drip irrigation zone is running.
- Stem rises 15 cm with a coloured indicator cap for clear visibility and notification.
- When not in use, the stem retracts flush into the body to hide and protect the indicator.
- Potable and Non-potable Indicator Options
- A yellow cap indicates that the water source in the drip irrigation zone is potable.
- A purple cap indicates that the water source in the drip irrigation zone is non-potable.
- Durable Construction
- Constructed with UV resistant, high impact plastic.
- Includes 16" of durable 1/4" distribution tubing.
- Self piercing connection fitting pre-installed.
- Operating Pressure - 20 to 50 PSI