Puretec PUREMIX-Z7 Water Filter System
This Puretec water filter system has been engineered to filter harsh water like tank water or water from rural areas with old pipe infrastructure. It's 3 levels of filtration allow it to remove sediment, rust and dirt down to 1 micron as well as bad taste, odour and chemicals.
The filter system fits any standard mixer tap and it's cartridges are as easy to replace as a light bulb. With valve-in-filter head technology you can quickly change the cartridge without switching off the water supply.
- Flow Rate 9.5 Lpm at 420 kPa
- Min/Max Temperature 0° - 38°C
- Min/Max Pressure 200 - 520 kPa
- Micron Rating 1 micron*
- Capacity 63,500 Litres*
- Connection ½” BSP [15 mm]
- Replacement cartridge: Puretec Z7-R Water Filter
Our Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridge. ^10 year warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 9 years parts only. Excludes cartridges. *Micron Rating is nominal. *Capacity is based on inlet chlorine @2ppm ±10%
- Specifically designed for mains, rain, harsh and rural water supply.
- Increased capacity to a massive 63,500 Litres.
- With the introduction of Z Plus Technology, this Z7 cartridge has the ability to inhibit bacterial growth.
- Provides pure, safe, filtered water, free of chlorine and harmful cysts+. Reduces Trihalomethane (THM's)
- Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts+.
- No need for a separate filter tap.
- Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts horizontally or vertically - no shelf cut-outs required.
- Incorporates Anti-scaling protection.