PureTec Hybrid G-Series Whole House Filtration
The Puretec Hybrid G-6 and G-7 are the Australian compliant versions of the G-Series whole house filtration units. Both units feature a weather protection cover that is suitable for outdoor installation and an anti-tamper & childproof lockable lid.
Two Stage Filtration & Ultraviolet
The Puretec Hybrid G6 and Puretec Hybrid G7 units both have two stages of filtration prior to the ultraviolet treatment.
- Filtration Stage 1: Is a 5 Micron sediment removal filter to remove silt, sludge, dirt and rust.
- Filtration Stage 2: Is a carbon cartridge that reduces bad taste, odour and chemicals in your water
- Ultraviolet Treatment: the final UV treatment kills 99.9% of bacteria with RadFire UV technology. A natural purification process that's completely eco-friendly and chemical free.
Hybrid G6 vs Hybrid G7
The Puretec Hybrid G6 unit is a 10" Filter system perfect for small to medium sized houses. Max Flow 75 Litres per minute
The Puretec Hybrid G7 unit is a 20" Filter system perfect for medium to large sized houses. Max Flow 130 Litres per minute
Features & Benefits
- All in one filtration and ultraviolet treatment unit
- Quick and easy plug and play installation
- Reduces sediment, chemicals including chlorine, bad taste and odour
- Kills 99.99% of E.coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts with Radfire Ultraviolet technology, a natural purification process that's completely eco-friendly and chemical free.
- Turn your tank and mains water into pure, safe and delicious drinking water!
- High strength aluminium bracket for durability
- Designed for harsh climate
- Equipped with a lamp count-down timer and alarm
- Anti-Tamper & childproof lockable lid
- Anti-corrosion construction
- Hinged lid for easy access for UV lamp change - No Tool's required for Lamp Change
Specifications Puretec Hybrid G-6
- Stage 1 Filtration: PL05MP1
- Stage 2 Filtration: DP10MP1
Specifications Puretec Hybrid G-7
- Stage 1 Filtration: PL05MP2
- Stage 2 Filtration: DP10MP2
Specifications Common to Hybrid G-7 and Hybrid G-6
- UV Lamp: 46W - RL6
- Quartz sleeve: RQS6
- Flow Rate @ 40mJ/cm2: 54 Litres per minute
- Flow Rate @ 30mJ/cm2: 70 Litres per minute
- Flow Rate @ 16mJ/cm2: 130 Litres per minute
- Connection: 1" BSP (25mm)
- Supply Pressure: 300-875* kPa
- Water Temperature Range: 0 - 52C (Protect from freezing)
- Warranty: 3 year parts warranty
*Line Pressure >500 kPa must have an approved pressure limiting device installed to comply with Australian and NZ Plumbing Standards
If you see any reference to a Puretec Hybrid G8 or G9 unit, these are the New Zealand models and not intended for use in Australia