Puretec DP Series MaxiPlus Jumbo Cartridges
The Puretec DP Series Dual-Purpose (DP) long-life cartridges are constructed from a carbon-impregnated non-cellulose media. Puretec DP series cartridges offer sediment filtration as well as taste, odour and chlorine taste reduction all in one cartridge. Unlike cellulose cartridges, DP Series cartridges are resistant to bacterial attack allowing them to be used for non-chlorinated water applications.
Puretec DP Series cartridges are ideal for rainwater tanks, bores, whole house, polishing filters on reverse osmosis machine, drinking water and many other applications where sediment down to 10 microns, rust, taste odour and slight colour removal is required.
The filter's pleated design offers an additional surface area for high dirt loading capacity while maintaining minimal pressure drop, thus offering an extended service life.
Features & Benefits
- Provides sediment filtration and chlorine taste and odour reduction
- Non-cellulose media resists bacterial attack
- Suitable for rainwater
- Pleated for maximum dirt-loading capacity and extended service life
- DP10MP1 is a replacement cartridge for the Puretec Hybrid G6 Filtration Unit
- DP10MP2 is a replacement cartridge for the Puretec Hybrid G7 Filtration Unit
- Micron Rating: 10 Microns (Both MP10MP1 and MP10MP2)
- Flow Rate: 60 Litres Per Minute (MP10MP1)
- Flow Rate: 110 Litres Per Minute (MP10MP2)