Irritrol Wireless Rain Sensor RS1000-I
Water conservation devices that can operate with almost all controllers. The sensor senses a rain event and prevents programmed irrigation from happening. Suitable for use in residential and commercial systems.
Key Benefits of Wireless Sensor
• Wireless models – saves labour, suits retro-fit projects
• Constant communication – assures that even after a controller power outage, the controller is continually updated with the sensor’s status
• Signal Strength Indicator – Aids installation and troubleshooting
• Smart Bypass – Allows deactivation of the sensor temporarily – handy for watering special needs zones.
• Dry out Rate Adjustment – increases water saving ability by setting the ideal dry out time
- Enhanced communication and signal link integrity features
- Fully adjustable shutoff points from 1/8” to 3/4” (3-19mm) of accumulated rainfall
- Compatible with nearly all controllers
- 91 m transmission range offers virtually limitless installation options
- Easy, versatile one-piece mounting requires no special tools
- Quick-Clip™ gutter bracket included
- Visual sensor status and alert indicators verify consistent operation
- Signal strength indicator ensures correct installation, communication link and signal integrity.
- Smart Bypass™ for easy system override — sensor switches back automatically on next activation
- Slide/snap-on cover protects receiver from the elements
- Five year battery life (typical). Wireless.
- Three year warranty
- Rain sensitivity - adjustable nominal 1/8” to 3/4” (3–19mm).
- Operating temperature -29°C to 49°C.
- Housing material - UV resistant engineered polymer.
- Transmission range Up to 91m line of sight
- Battery Two CR2032 3 V cells, 5-year life (typical).
- Receiver power 24VAC/VDC, 100mA.
- Load rating normally open or normally closed, 3A @ 24 VAC UL Listed.
- Sensor 38mm H x 44mm W x 95mm D