Hide Skimmer Lid & Access Cover - Wet Pour Concrete Kit
HIDE’s innovative concrete wet pour lids for skimmer boxes & access covers are available in a range of sizes to suit most applications where a sophisticated upmarket finish is required.
HIDE lids are readily installed in new poolscapes or when refurbishing existing landscapes. The design allows for easy and affordable installation, on-site by a contractor.
Every kit contains all the components for a no-fuss assembly, resulting in the homeowner having a safe and seamless finish.
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 10 year warranty
- Select your own inlay
- Available in range of sizes
- New or existing pools
- On-site inlay install
- Flush finish
- Australian pool safety complaint
- HIDE Safety Key - A stainless steel tool to enable the installed HIDE lid to be safely and easily opened/closed. The concrete kit comes with two keys.
- HIDE Concrete Inlay Lid - A stainless steel tray which holds the concrete wet-pour mix. This lid contains ABS Polymer lugs to hold the concrete into the lid and key formers which the keyway for the lid.
- HIDE Edge Protector - A stainless steel frame inserted into a recess within the landscaped area. It protects the copping/surrounds from chipping/breakage when the inlay lid is opened/closed.
- Documents - Contractor installation instructions, home owner information and warranty.
- Stainless Steel ‘Edge Protector’ with easy form collar.
- Collar available in two sizes 240mm and 270mm diameter.