Hide Skimmer Lid & Access Cover - Polymer
HIDE Full Polymer Kits are available in a Skimmer Lid size 342mm square and a matching Access Cover size 206mm square. The Advanced Polymer Edge Protector has been designed to suit installations where bonding is unachievable.
HIDE is the proven industry leader for safe key-only access to skimmer boxes and pool equipment.
HIDE’s unique and patented operating system provides superior safety and reliability for pool owners and conforms to Australian standards compliance for pool builders, as it cannot be lifted by hand.
The flush-fitting pool skimmer lid is easy to install and blends into the pool surround for a flawless upmarket finish every time. With a range of models to choose from, HIDE is the perfect solution to suit tile, stone and timber deck finishes.
- Polymer Skimmer Lid
- Polymer Edge Protector (bond-free)
- Available in Ash, Bone & Charcoal colours
- Suitable for 20mm & 30mm stone depths
- Available in 342mm & 206mm square
- On-site inlay install
- 5-year warranty
- Integrated keyway in stone
- Australian pool safety compliant
- Safety Key - A 316 marine grade stainless steel tool to enable the installed HIDE lid to be safely and easily opened and closed.
- Height Adjuster - Used only when additional height is required. Provides up
to 5mm extra height if inlay material is not thick enough to achieve a flush finish with the top of the inlay lid.
- Inlay Lid - A high grade polymer composite tray which holds the inlay (landscape) materials you’ve chosen, for example, stone or porcelain tile and decking.
- Edge Protector - A high grade polymer composite frame inserted into a recess within the landscaped area. It protects the coping/surrounds from chipping/breakage when the Inlay Lid is opened/closed.
- Adhesive & Documentation - A one-part adhesive specially developed for a long-term fitting of natural stone and porcelain tiles into the HIDE Inlay Series. Documents consist of comprehensive contractor installation instructions, homeowners warranty and manual.