Hidden Skimmer Lid & Access Cover - Hide® - 306mm
HIDE’s innovative lids for skimmer boxes & access covers are available in a range of sizes to suit most applications where a sophisticated upmarket finish is required. HIDE skimmer lids are designed to carry your selection of tiles, timber or concrete to match the surrounds, creating a luxurious, uninterrupted outdoor space.
HIDE lids are readily installed in new poolscapes or when refurbishing existing landscapes. The design allows for easy and affordable installation, on-site by a contractor.
Every kit contains all the components for a no-fuss assembly, resulting in the homeowner having a safe and seamless finish.
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 10 year warranty
- Select your own inlay
- Available in range of depths
- New or existing pools
- On-site inlay install
- Flush finish
- Australian pool safety complaint
- Safety Key - A 316 marine grade stainless steel tool to enable the installed HIDE lid to be safely and easily opened and closed.
- Height Adjuster - Used only when additional height is required. Provides up
to 5mm extra height if inlay material is not thick enough to achieve a flush finish with the top of the inlay lid.
- Inlay Lid - A 316L marine grade stainless steel tray, which holds the
inlay materials you’ve chosen e.g. tile, paver, concrete, decking etc.
- Edge Protector - A 316L marine grade stainless steel frame inserted into a recess within the pool deck. It protects the copping and surrounds from chipping and breaking, when the inlay lid is opened or closed.