Hide Drain Cover Kit - 342mm
HIDE’s innovative drain covers are available in a range of sizes to suit most applications where a sophisticated upmarket finish is required. HIDE access covers are designed to carry your selection of tiles, timber or concrete to match the surrounds, creating a luxurious, uninterrupted outdoor space.
HIDE lids are readily installed in new landscapes or when refurbishing existing surfaces. The design allows for easy and affordable installation, on-site by a contractor.
Every kit contains all the components for a no-fuss assembly, resulting in the homeowner having a safe and seamless finish.
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 10 year warranty
- Select your own inlay
- Available in range of depths
- New or existing pools
- On-site inlay install over drain pipe
- Flush finish
- Patio surface water only
- Pedestrian traffic areas
- Drain & pit not included unless selected separately. Cover only
- Designed to suit a mortar gradient to pipe
Drain Covers To Suit Everhard Pits
The Hide Drain Cover is most commonly sold as a standalone drain cover to be retrofitted to existing pits. If you need a pit you can add one to your order using the variant selector above and select "Include Pit - yes"
- The 342 size drain cover suits the Everhard 300 Series Pit (Shallow or Deep)
- Shallow Pit: 357 L x 357 W x 300mm H (Pit only excludes drain cover depth)
- Deep Pit 357 L x 357 W x 425mm H (Pit only excludes drain cover depth)
- Safety Key - A 316 marine grade stainless steel tool to enable the installed HIDE lid to be safely and easily opened and closed.
- Height Adjuster - Used only when additional height is required. Provides up
to 5mm extra height if inlay material is not thick enough to achieve a flush finish with the top of the inlay lid.
- Inlay Lid - A 316L marine grade stainless steel tray, which holds the
inlay materials you’ve chosen e.g. tile, paver, concrete, decking etc.
- Edge Protector - A 316L marine grade stainless steel frame inserted into a recess within the pool deck. It protects the copping and surrounds from chipping and breaking, when the inlay lid is opened or closed.