Fischer FIS SB 390 S - Superbond Mortar
The concrete all - rounder
Due to its exceptional bond strength, the Superbond mortar FIS SB attains a remarkably high load capacity, making it suitable for secure usage in both cracked and non-cracked concrete. Moreover, the Superbond mortar can withstand exceedingly high temperatures of up to +150 °C, thus introducing opportunities for novel applications where chemical anchors were previously unsuitable. Additionally, the Superbond mortar FIS SB is authorized for seismic applications, guaranteeing safety even in the face of extreme circumstances.
- The injection system, which comprises the Superbond mortar FIS SB, an injection mortar based on a vinyl ester hybrid with hydro silicon technology, is suitable (in conjunction with the correct threaded rod) for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the injection capsule in the static mixer.
- The mortar is injected bubble-free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor rod with the drill hole wall and seals oﬀ the drill hole.
- The anchor rod is set manually by lightly rotating it until it reaches the drill hole base.
- During push-through installation, the annular gap between the anchor rod and attachment is ﬁ filled with Super-bond mortar FIS SB
- Thanks to its high bond strength, Superbond mortar FIS SB achieves a very high load level for safe use in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- Variable anchorage depths from 4x to 20x anchor rod diameter allows for ideal adaptation to the load being applied and ensures an optimized installation time and use of materials.
- The Superbond mortar can even be used at extremely high temperatures of up to +150 °C. This opens up new application ﬁelds, where no chemical anchor could be used previously.
- The Superbond mortar FIS SB is approved for seismic applications, which ensures safety even under extreme conditions.
- Heavy steel constructions
- Silo installations
- Tall shelving
- Sound barriers
- Guard rails
Approved for anchorings in:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure