Chemforce The Efflorescence Destroyer.- TED
Advanced, ready-to-use, environmentally responsible oxygen cleaner for natural stone, masonry, tile, concrete, and grout.
Oxitec-M™ is specially formulated to provide an effective, safer alternative to chlorine-based products for removing organic dirt, grime, pollution, mould and stains from uncoated surfaces
COVERAGE is approximately 1 to 1.5 sq metres per litre
- Ready-to-use formulation.
- Zero odour, advanced oxygen-based technology.
- Penetrates deeply to kill mould inside the pores
- Foaming action lifts and suspends dirt for easy rinse off.
- Mildly alkaline formula will not harm stone and masonry materials
- Buffered technology provides a longer dwell time for breaking down dirt and stains.
- Commonly used for cleaning driveways, patios, entertaining areas, walls, floors, tiles, paving, retaining walls.
- For exterior use on uncoated (non-painted) surfaces, including: Natural stone, concrete, brick, stone, terracotta, grout and wood.
- Ideal for safe cleaning and restoration of historic buildings, monuments, tombstones and sculptures.
How To Use
- ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL, INCONSPICUOUS AREA FIRST.
- Wet very porous surfaces first with clean water.
- Saturate the surface with Oxitec-M™ (do not dilute) using pump sprayer, watering can etc.
- Leave for 10 minutes, then agitate surface with a hard bristle brush, scrubbing pad, deck scrubber etc
- Repeat step 4 if necessary
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with clean water. A high-pressure hose will help.
- Full brightening effect can take 24 hours or more as the surface dries fully.
- Replace the cap on the container immediately after pouring. Do NOT return unused material to the container.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Specific treatment is advised – see first aid instructions.
- If skin or eye irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash before re-use.