Chemforce Enhancer + New Formula
- Enhances/deepens the colour of the surface
- Water and oil repellence
- Semi-permanent, UV stable technology
- Highly breathable, allows water vapor to escape freely and limits harmful moisture build-up inside the treated material.
- Treated surfaces stay looking good for longer and are easier to clean.
- 5 YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY available when applied by an APPROVED APPLICATOR.
- NOTE: DO NOT mix Enhance+® New Formula with Enhance+®
- Read product data sheet and Material Safety Data Sheet
- TEST PRODUCT ON A SAMPLE PIECE OF STONE OR INCONSPICUOUS AREA FIRST.
- Allow product to cure for minimum of 3 days to determine the enhancement results and ease of application.
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of any residues.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 5-30°C (40 – 85°F).
- DO NOT dilute.
- DO NOT mix Enhance+® New Formula with Enhance+®.
- Apply product using low pressure hand sprayer, brush or microfibre / wool applicator. Avoid contact with surrounding areas.
- Leave to penetrate for at least 15 minutes.
- If you have any product residue on the surface, polish it off thoroughly with clean, white absorbent cotton or microfiber towels (or similar) before it dries. If residue has begun to dry, lightly moistening a cloth with a small amount of product to ease removal.
- Let it dry for 30mins, then repeat steps 1 & 2.
- Very porous materials may require an extra light coat to achieve an even enhancement of colour, applied at least 24 hours after the 2nd coat.
- Total application rate (for both coats combined) is one litre per 5 to 20 sqm (one gallon per 200 to 800 sq. ft) depending on surface absorption.
- Use an organic solvent e.g. alcohol (ethanol), methanol or mineral spirits to clean equipment.
- Avoid moisture contact with the surface for minimum 24 hours after application. Avoid spills on the surface