AusDrain - EnviroModule 2
Ausdrain’s Standard Duty EnviroModule underground water tank modules are used in the management and preservation of water in residential, commercial and civil applications. Too much of our stormwater is wasted, escaping via stormwater channels out to sea.
Systems for stormwater infiltration, rainwater harvesting and bio-remediation contribute towards better management of this precious resource.
Our products have been designed and developed to fit with the principles and best management practices for Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD). Conservation and re-use of stormwater is making an important contribution to the challenges facing mankind over the coming decades. We’ve made a commitment towards improving the methods of stormwater conservation to assist in creating a more sustainable future for us all.
- Height: 450mm
- Width: 400mm
- Length: 600mm
- Gross Volume: 108 Litres
- Nominal Capacity: 105L
- Flo Rate (per module): 7.12-47.54L/sec*
- Compressive Strength: 27.5T/m2
- Service Temperature: -30°C + 120°C
- Material: Reprolen (Recycled polypropylene)
- Minimum Cover Required: 400mm
- Maximum Cover Required: 1200mm
- Maximum Module Height: 1800mm
- Overall Maximum Depth: 2400mm