Atlantis - Drainage Cell - Flo-Cell
Sold per square meter, if you require 30sqm then you purchase 30 units.
Our Atlantis drainage cell is made in pieces which interlock. Each thickness has the below piece sizes.
20mm: 406mm x 620mm (1sqm is 4 pieces) all pieces interlock securely with each other
30mm: 575mm x 575mm (1sqm is 3 pieces) all pieces interlock securely with each other
50mm: 575 x 575mm (1sqm is 3 pieces) - all pieces interlock securely with each other
Easily Cut with a grinder or hacksaw, all pieces interlock with other.
The Atlantis Flo-Cell® range is a versatile product suitable for many applications including the drainage of sports fields, civil works, retaining walls and landscaping applications. The Flo-Cell® is also ideally suited for WSUD (Water Sensitive Urban Design) applications and provides and ideal use for increasing the permeability of ground areas which reduces overland flow and facilitates groundwater recharge.
- Green Roofs - Vegetated Roofs are multilayer systems that cover roofs, terraces and balconies, composed of a high quality waterproof membrane, Atlantis Drainage Cells, a layer of geotextile and the substrate or alternative medium for the growth of vegetation and plants.
The use of these systems is widely extended in countries such as Germany, France, Sweden, Holland, Australia, New Zealand or the United States.
The Flo-Cell® is also designed for Sustainable Urban Water Design (WSUD) applications and provides an ideal solution to increase the permeability of surface areas by reducing flow over the ground, facilitating recharge. of groundwater.
- Sports Field Drainage - Our system facilitates faster recovery from deteriorated areas and keeps grass healthy year-round by combining a high growth environment for roots along with rapid drainage flow and increased moisture retention.
The combination of ReFlex mesh elements developed by Tensar International in conjunction with the Atlantis drainage cell system in the soil profile, provides load bearing capacity for a secondary asphalt road and prevents compaction. The profile can be installed on any reinforced clay or concrete base
- Rapid Drainage: Efficiently drain excess water while retaining an optimum moisture level. Ideal for promoting plant growth in planter box and roof garden applications.
- Lightweight: No cranes of lifting equipment required.
- Strong Structural Design: The Flo-Cell products can be installed horizontally or vertically and are easy configured to meet specifications.
- Quick Installation: Faster installation than traditional aggregate drainage systems.
- High Infiltration: 90% void ratio.
- Biological Resistant: The product is indefinitely resistant to biological contaminants