AnchorMark TPC Cladding Screws
These AnchorMark screws are designed to securely fasten timber cladding. With a specially designed drilling tip and a grooved shank they create less splitting in your timber and have a higher strength than regular cladding screws, making them suitable for hardwood.
Specifications and Features
- Silicone bronze in colour to blend perfectly into your cladding project.
- Offers a high degree of weather resistance.
- The self drilling tip makes the installation quick and easy.
- Small head diameter and underhead pockets ensure that the head can sink cleanly and easily.
- Grooved shank adds strength.
- Timber is protected from tearing or splitting by the drill tip.
- 304 stainless steel and available with three different finishes – stainless, silicone bronze vintage, and black coated.