AnchorMark Timber to Metal BiMetal 316 Stainless (A4) Decking and Screening Screws
Unique and stylish finish for your decking and cladding with steel substructures.
The advantages of this screw are:
- 316 stainless steel with additional zinc coated steel tip offers a high degree of weather resistance
- The self drilling tip makes the installation quick and easy
- Small head diameter ensures that the head can sink in cleanly and easily
- Timber is protected from tearing or splitting by the drill tip
- Smooth head for a perfect barefoot proof finish.
1) The SIT® drive (TX compatible) allows for optimum torque transmission, a tight and snug fit, and fast centering.
2) The high efficiency thread with anti-friction coating to reduce drive-in torque.
3) An aggressive drilling tip with wings cuts a clearance hole for decks with a steel under construction. It allows quick, easy and safe work without pre-drilling for steel thickness: 1.25 – 3.0 mm.
The stainless steel grade of the screws (316/A4) with an additional zinc coated tip gives them a high corrosion and weather resistance, increased fracture torque, and makes them suitable for outdoor use and close to water applications.
Merbau, Spotted Gum, Blackbutt, Tallowwood, Stringybark, Karri , Sydney Bluegum, Jarrah, Ironbark, Tasmanian Oak. Victorian Ash, Grey Box and Oak to Steel.