AnchorMark S2 TTM Fencing Screw Delta Seal
These AnchorMark timber to metal screws are perfect for creating a stylish finish for any fencing, screening and cladding with steel substructures. The screws use a SIT drive creating high torque and fast centering, as well as anti-friction coated thread and an aggressive drilling tip meaning you can avoid pre-drilling for steel thicknesses up to 3mm.
Specifications and Features
- Carbon steel screw with Delta®-Seal coating for better corrosion protection
- Suitable for fencing
- NOT suitable for use around pools, close to the waterline and in aggressive environments or areas with extreme UV exposure (for those applications you should consider our stainless 316/bimetal screws)
- The self-drilling tip makes the installation quick and easy
- Small head diameter ensures that the head can sink in cleanly and easily
- Timber is protected from tearing or splitting by the drill tip
- Smooth head for a perfect finish – no need to sand timber after installation
- Available in silver, brown and black finishes.