AnchorMark S2 Cladding Screw
Stylish finish and extremely fast performance in cladding with timber substructures.
Advantages of this screw include:
- 316 stainless steel which offers a high degree of weather resistance.
- Timber is protected from tearing or splitting by the drill tip.
- The self-drilling tip makes the installation quick and easy.
- Small head diameter ensures that the head can sink in cleanly and easily.
- Grooved shank adds extreme holding-down strength.
- Available with three different finishes A) stainless, B) silicone bronze vintage, and C) black coated.
- Smooth head for a perfect barefoot proof finish.
1) The small cylinder head with SIT® drive (TX compatible) for a neat and subtle finish allows for optimum torque transmission, a tight and snug fit, and fast centering.
2) The aggressive shank gives the screw extreme grip with reduced drive-in torque; making the screw suitable for use in hardwood without snapping.
3) The asymmetrical thread enables the screw to feature a reduced setting torque, making it easy to screw in. Enjoy up to 30% faster screwing time due to the screws anti-friction coating.
4) A new pyramid shaped drilling tip reduces splitting of the timber and allows faster drilling; optimised for hardwood decking and cladding.
The stainless steel grade of the screws (316/A4) gives the screws a high corrosion and weather resistance, increased fracture torque, and makes them suitable for outdoor use and close to water applications.
For best results, we recommend pre-drilling and pre-countersinking holes.
Pre-drilling may be necessary in extremely hard timbers
- Spotted Gum
- Sydney Bluegum
- Tasmanian Oak
- Victorian Ash
- Fibre Cement Cladding Products (Check Manufacturer Instructions)