AnchorMark Post Screws Flange Head TX40 Drive
These AnchorMark Post Screws are designed for professional installation of post anchors and fittings. With a ruspert coating, a coarse thread and TX head they're easy to use and durable, making them perfect for many gardening, landscaping and wood constructions.
Specifications and Features
- Wafer head with TX drive for excellent power transmission, a secure hold and high contact pressure
- A coarse thread for high load-bearing capacity
- A sharp cutting point for an immediate screw start
- Ruspert coated for excellent corrosion resistance
- Suitable for the following building materials: Merbau, Spotted Gum, Blackbutt, Tallowwood, Stringybark, Karri, Sydney Bluegum, Jarrah, Ironbark, Tasmanian Oak, Victorian Ash, Grey Box and Oak.