Stain Proof Premium Impregnating Sealer Original™
Coverage / How Many Litres do I need?
Download our Coverage guide to estimate how many L's you'll need depending on the surface area of your job! Stain Proof Coverage Guide.pdf
Stain-Proof Premium Impregnating Sealer is suitable for a wide array of indoor and outdoor applications in residential and commercial settings, including; building facades, floors, walls, countertops, showers, swimming pool surrounds, patios, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas.
- Premium water and oil repellence for superior stain protection: Tested in accordance with ISO 10545-14 Determination of Resistance to Stains: Class 5 (highest class).
- Unique super-penetrating permanent bonding technology for long lasting protection. 15 year written performance warranty can be provided if applied by a Stain-Proof Accredited Applicator.
- Protects against efflorescence, freeze-thaw and salt spalling damage. (NOTE: Softer materials, including limestone, sandstone and travertine in a freeze-thaw or salt water environment need extra protection – use 40SK Consolidator & Water Repellent).
- Retains natural surface colour and finish. Treated surfaces are easier to clean and dry quickly even after heavy rain.
- Super breathable: Water vapor escapes freely preventing harmful moisture build-up inside the treated material.
- Stands up to commercial cleaning methods.
- Stands up to alkaline cleaners and pressure hosing.
- VOC (Calculated): <650g/L
- UN1993 Flammable Liquid n.o.s (contains ethanol) 3. PGII