Netafim - NetBow - Pot Irrigation
NetBow™ is an innovative, user friendly container irrigation multi-outlet dripper arc. NetBow™ was developed to address the needs of high-value soilless pot-irrigated crops such as blueberries, that require unique irrigation and fertigation knowhow.
With NetBow™, roots develop in every square inch of the container including the top layer, where root development is critical, ensuring your crops reach their full growth potential and guarantees better ROI
Please note: This product requires micro tube, we recommend using Toro Flexible Micro Tube 4mm
- Uniform water distribution, top to bottom with no blind spots, thanks to surface 8 dripping outlets
- High clogging resistance - NetBow™ features 8 of Netafim’s high clogging-resistant Typhoon drippers that guarantees lower risk of clogging.
- User-friendly device simplifies installation and operation – with NetBow™ is easy to install & connect to micro-tubes, and placement in the container is easy.
- Options for connecting to diverse hub drippers like PCJ, PC, or Uniram™ with Dr. Zip
What Value Do I Get From NetBow
- Exceptional uniformity
- Optimal root zone development
- Less diseases
- Reduced labor
- Better ROI (maximised profit)
- Compatible with 20-40 liters containers
- Diameter: 120mm or 250mm
- Flow Rate: 4 or 8 dripping outlets with flow of 2.0l/h each at 1.0 bar (14.5 PSI)
- The flow from each dripping outlet will be determined by the hub dripper, based on the pressure developed in the NetBow inlet
- Superb chemical and UV resistance for extended durability
- Light grey colour for improved light reflection