AnchorMark Premium Truss Head Concrete Screw
These AnchorMark Concrete Screws are suitable for a wide variety of applications due to its fast, simple installation and powerful anchoring. It has been ruspert coated to provide excellent corrosion protection and is suitable for push-through installation.
Specifications and Features
- Simple and time-saving threaded screws for the use in concrete.
- Once screwed into the hole the thread taps into concrete for positive fit anchorage.
- Completely removable anchor suitable for temporary fixings.
- Virtually expansion-free operation allows cost-efficient fixing with small axial spaces and edge distances
- Made of zinc-plated steel, high load capacity.
- Classification into fire resistance class R120 guarantees even more safety.
Building Materials and Applications
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Prestressed hollow core concrete slabs, strength C30/37
- Guard rails
- Consoles/Base plates
- Metal profiles
- Steel constructions
- Protection barriers